A Really Simple CMS
- Does not require a database.
- Probably the most light CMS existing, only consists of 72 files including the template and visual editor.
- Do not worry about comment spam, hacking or updating.
- Optimized for SEO out of the box: URLs, title tags, meta tags, headings, www-redirection.
- XML Sitemap with XSL style automatically generated. Example for Clest.com.
- Tableless CSS-designs.
- Very easy to make new templates.
- That the host runs PHP
- Ability to upload files with a FTP program
- Pages can easily be edited by both a visual editor and a HTML editor.
I would like to thank some people for helping make this CMS a reality.
- Moxiecode Systems AB for having made the TinyMCE visual editor and releasing it under the LGPL license.
- Erwin Aligam, Luka Cvrk, FreeCSSTemplates.org and Free-CSS-Templates.com for their many hundreds of CSS templates they released under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 license.
- Alex King for making the JS Quicktags and releasing it under the LGPL license.
- Mark Eagleton for having made the thebigreason TinyMCE Skin and releasing it for free use.
- Shaun Wagner and Derernst for sharing code on how to stop e-mail injection attempts.
- Brian Rinaldi for working out how to remember the toggling of editor with cookies. (thanks to Peter-Paul Koch for the cookie function)
- Stefan Janson for his testing and help to review the security.